Live on Mondays at 7pm (M7)
A healthy mind is crucial for achieving success in any aspect of your life, personal or professional. Mastery of a positive mindset through mindfulness practices such as breath work and meditation can help in boosting motivation and the manifestation of your goals.
On Mondays at 7pm (M7), I broadcast a 60-minute LIVE workshop on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and YouTube. If you miss a workshop, you can listen to the recordings as a podcast, or watch the broadcast and enjoy total peace and contentment whilst experiencing the art of setting your mind free from worries and distractions, and become fully immersed in the present moment. Metaphysical insights can provide a deeper comprehension of the nature of reality and the underlying principles that govern it, leading to a more profound appreciation of life and a more meaningful existence.
With regular and consistent practice of these techniques you could reduce your levels of stress and anxiety, enhance sleep, promote well-being, improve your memory, boost productivity and increase your creativity. Mindfulness and meditation can help you to accept troublesome thoughts and emotions, allowing you to let go of them before they have a negative impact on your personal life, your work, or even your eating habits. What consumes your mind, will control your life!
Kate Maxim says...
Martyn Tallon says...
I loved the “M7: My Mind Matters” live event and felt an overwhelming calm feeling from it, relaxing me after a day of aches and pains. I’ve been using mindfulness, alongside some other techniques to help me this past year, and this session has been so helpful. I can’t wait for future sessions!
Karen Robinson says...
l always look forward to Monday nights at 7. The breathing exercises are working for me. I am more confident in going out and meeting people and am feeling much better. l love my life. I recommend this to everyone. Thank you!
Saqib Nazir says...
Muzaffar Hussain says...
You could improve your memory, reduce levels of stress and anxiety, enhance sleep, promote well-being, boost productivity and increase your creativity. Mindfulness can help you to accept troublesome thoughts and emotions, allowing you to let go of them before they have a negative impact on your personal life, your work, or even your eating habits. What consumes your mind, will control your life!
Mindfulness is a term that encompasses “self-recognition” and therefore, I suggest that you adopt a universal approach to your mindfulness practice. It involves illuminating all aspects of your life and being, rather than simply treating it as a quick stress reliever or performance enhancer that you do for a mere 15 minutes a day. In my classes, I encourage the incorporation of playfulness, presence, patience, and positivity. Mindfulness entails choosing to embrace your experiences through your senses, rather than resisting or denying them, and relishing the emotions that arise, fostering a greater sense of awareness.
– Notice a spontaneous source of creativity trying to leap out from within, which is beyond your comprehension
– Become more aware of yourself in the present moment, changing everything about your life in the most profound ways
– Feel centred by fully re-uniting with the present moment and experience the peace and equanimity that exists within it
– Realised that slowing down isn’t just wonderful, it’s our natural way of life and most conducive to our health and happiness
– Enjoy the lifestyle, travel, weekends and leisure pursuits you always dreamed of
– Understand that a keen and non-judgemental self-awareness is the key to thriving in life
– Find a helpful tool for many areas of your life including; anxiety, parenting, eating, creativity, relationships, work and play